Thursday, January 2, 2014

Bucket List (For the Disney College Program)

Holy Macaroni.

I have 4 days before I leave to go live for 4 months at Walt Disney World in Florida. To say that I'm a tad big excited would be a major understatement. Call me sadistic, but I smile way more than I should when I think of my friends returning back to the great frozen Rexburg in the next few days. I love you guys...but I'll see you when the weather warms up ;) I probably should be packing...or doing laundry so that I can pack...or cleaning my room...or making sure that I have everything that I need in order to go... SO naturally I'm online instead!

I've seen this done on other blogs and by other people I've met on the DCP (Disney College Program, keep with me on the acronyms I'm gonna use them a lot) Facebook pages, but I wanted to make one specifically for me.

 A DCP Bucket List. It's sooo much harder than it sounds because I've never actually been to Florida so I have no idea what's worth doing, what actually is a challenge, and what is just lame.

 So... in no particular order...here we go!

  • Collect as many smashed pennies as humanly possible without repeating any of the designs
  • Get as many pictures with the Fab 5 (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto) in as many of their different costumes as I can find them. Bonus points for Daisy. I don't think I've ever met her
  • Do every ride in every park at least once
  • Stay from opening until closing at least once in every park
  • Be the last riders on a ride
  • Take advantage of as many backstage opportunities as possible (Space Mountain w/ the lights on, etc)
  • All 4 parks in 1 day, 3 rides in each park
  • 1 day with no rides
  • Photograph as many Hidden Mickey's as possible
  • Pick 1 ride and ride it as many times as possible in one day
  • See every show
  • See every parade
  • Take a picture with each park's landmark
  • Watch a custodian paint a water picture
  • See Illuminations, Wishes, and Fantasmic all in one night
  • Buy a balloon on Main Street
  • Ride all 3 mountains in one day (Space, Splash, Big Thunder Mountain)
  • Meet all of the Disney princesses in one day
  • 1 day that's dedicated only to meeting characters, no rides
  • HARRY POTTER LAND
  • Drink a butterbeer
Pretty generic right now. I definitely plan to add to this in the coming days (EEK!) and weeks, especially as I get down there and start talking to more people about all the "can't miss" bucket list items.

I'm excited. So excited. Holy cow I'm excited.

Alright. I should go do laundry now.

1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely help with the Hidden Mickeys! I've been having trouble making a bucket list, tho.

    ReplyDelete