Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Disney Challenge Days 19 and 20





Disney Challenge Day #19: Least Favorite Pixar Movie

I'm already preparing for the hate on this one... but I have to say Toy Story.

Toy Story: Iconic Scene?Maybe it's because I didn't grow up watching this one so it wasn't an integral part of my childhood. Maybe it was because when I finally did see it, I was at the age where I mentally categorized Toy Story as a "boy movie". Maybe it was because Sid just was way too freaking weird and because Buzz breaking his arm was just too intense for my innocent young heart to handle. Or maybe it was because I was uncomfortable that my name was so similar to that psychopath Sid.
Whatever the reason might be, I just didn't like this one.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adored the sequels. Maybe that's ironic. But oh well, that's the truth of it. Hate on me if you'd like, but I just wasn't a fan of the original 'Toy Story'. As a kid, I thought it was weird. I guess in some ways I still do.

Disney Challenge Day #20: Favorite Sequel

The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
"Lion King 2: Simba's Pride"
No, it's not as good as the original.
Yes, I think my younger sister is on crack for ever claiming that it is.
But, that being said, I really enjoy this one.

The songs are really stinking catchy. The characters are oddly compelling. Kiara is just a beautiful name. I enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment